Pogo Technical support: I have Internet Explorer 9, but Pogo says I need IE7. What do I do? Blogger Widgets
Home Our Website Post a Qusetion Here

Saturday 13 September 2014

I have Internet Explorer 9, but Pogo says I need IE7. What do I do?


Our team is awarethat some players using Internet Explorer 9 are prompted by the Internet Explorer 7 "upgrade error message" below, which prevents them from regular access to the Pogo website.

 
To ensure your browser is able to recognize the latest Internet Explorer and displays the website correctly, please follow these simple steps:

1. In the menu bar of Internet Explorer, click on “Tools”

2. You will see that “Compatibility View” is check. Simply uncheck it.
The error message should disappear and you should be able to access Pogo.com as usual.

 
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would like to assure you we are actively working toward a resolution. 


Call Us +1-855-817-2433 (Toll Free)

No comments:

Post a Comment